• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

OK . . so I did something possibly worse.

I changed the odds of the game ( didn't know I could do that ) . . this may be a game changer for me

$10 Wager

• Hawks ( -5.5 )
  • Gonzaga ( -20.5 )

Potential payout: $121.24

I may have screwed myself in this.  But I'm wagering $15 less, but potentially getting the same amount if the Hawks and Zags really ball out.

Let's get it done tonight Trae!

#KeepThatSameEnergy

Hawks down by 4 . . . 7 min to go

Zags WIN . . . . . . . . by 14

original spread was ( -15.5 ) . . . Zags throw an alley oop to a reserve big man with 20 seconds left. He catches the ball clean, but MISSES the dunk.  So I would've lost at -15.5, because of that play.

2 team parlay  . . . DEAD

Sad Boy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

You see how important it is to have a a guy you can throw it in to late in games to get buckets?

Its winning time in a close game, Blazers are running offense through Melo in the post and pretty soon once we start doubling will get clean looks from outside.

Meanwhile, we are still floating on the outside hoping Trae can create magic.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2

• Admin

Trae has just been god awful lately ... this game is a great example ... his points have been so inefficient tonight ... the long bombs have to STOP ... they are just a turnover ... his d is freakishly bad but he was supposed to make up for that with his shooting and scoring ... that is just not happening right now ... he doesn’t seem to play with any passion ... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

You see how important it is to have a a guy you can throw it in to late in games to get buckets?

Its winning time in a close game, Blazers are running offense through Melo in the post and pretty soon once we start doubling will get clean looks from outside.

Meanwhile, we are still floating on the outside hoping Trae can create magic.

Outside of Trae, Gallinari is that guy for us.

Right now, Collins NEEDS to be that guy for us, but isn't quite ready to do it.   Hunter is more reliable in that regard, than John right now.

• Like 2