• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

I don't want to hear crap about a slump. Everybody goes into a slump. What Trae is doing is called bad basketball - and Pierce needs to knock Trae down a peg or two and sit his azz until he starts playing smart basketball. The 35 ft heaves, awful turnovers, poor floor leadership and bad shot selection need to be punished out of him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man...Trae is going to have to make Schlenk think about drafting a PG way sooner than we all thought if this version of Trae is here to stay. Good grief!

Pierce, sit him!

Pierce needs to get his stuff together too, or he can walk after this season.

Should be no sacred cows around here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Trae is the this generations Damon Stoudamire just fyi lol

I'm calling him the next Damon Stoudamire haha

Mighty Mouse 1.5 haha

Damon playmaking wasn't all that. Trae playmaking is beastly like Stephon but neither can run an offense for shit.

3 minutes ago, TheTruth said:

I don't want to hear crap about a slump. Everybody goes into a slump. What Trae is doing is called bad basketball - and Pierce needs to knock Trae down a peg or two and sit his azz until he starts playing smart basketball. The 35 ft heaves, awful turnovers, poor floor leadership and bad shot selection need to be punished out of him.

He

Can't

Do

That

Who is he going to play?  Rondo and Goodwin?  If either guy were good enough to run the team successfully, they'd get plenty of PT to do it.

This is not High School. Coaches can't just sit their superstar down because they're not playing well. Both coach and player get paid far too much to do that.  They simply need to figure it out.

I just don’t understand what’s up with Trae this season. He played a lot better tonight just because he was his typical aggressive self offensively but still made boneheaded plays.

the boneheaded plays didn’t come until the 4th though which is the worse time to be taking risk