• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae really losing me this year. He looking more and more like Stephon Marbury 

Me and you both i am one of his biggest supporters but the crap im seeing from him right now is not what he should be turning into as a player.  I honestly feel he is regressing instead of improving as he is way to talented to be fishing for fouls and whining all the time about it.  Plus his vision and field general of seeing things and making the right shots and passes were better last year as well.   Im honestly down on Luka as well as he is starting to do very similar things to what Trae is doing.  Both of them imo are soft and cry to much and i hope as they grow and mature they both grow out of that crap.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He

Can't

Do

That

Who is he going to play?  Rondo and Goodwin?  If either guy were good enough to run the team successfully, they'd get plenty of PT to do it.

This is not High School. Coaches can't just sit their superstar down because they're not playing well. Both coach and player get paid far too much to do that.  They simply need to figure it out.

Yup but this is really bad I mean he’s going to get called out in the film session again and someone need to call LP out for trusting Hill so late in the game mind as well had played huerter .

i really wish I knew what is up with Trae 

• Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

I just don’t understand what’s up with Trae this season. He played a lot better tonight just because he was his typical aggressive self offensively but still made boneheaded plays.

the boneheaded plays didn’t come until the 4th though which is the worse time to be taking risk 

Bro, his shot is broke. It's been broke all year including preseason where he had a 6 PIE. Cam had a 5.9 PIE for his entire rookie year just to show you how bad Trae preseason was. He hasn't shot well at all this year. 3pt shot, broke. Floater, broke. He just can't get in rhythm. He scored a lot tonight but it was mainly free throws and jacking up shots. Portland perimeter defense is ass and he still couldn't make them pay. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Not his fault we don't even f***** look at him for offense

He played soft as shit tonight. Capela was clearly a man out there. He wasn't getting bullied by Giles, old ass Melo, and Covington. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We can't win with our best player as one the least efficient players in the NBA. Sorry.

Inefficient chucker right now..1-11 then 7-23..Good lord..Trying to tell yall we'd be a better team right now with an efficient pg like Haliburton..smh. Trae killin us..And dont get me started on his defense..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bro, his shot is broke. It's been broke all year including preseason where he had a 6 PIE. Cam had a 5.9 PIE for his entire rookie year just to show you how bad Trae preseason was. He hasn't shot well at all this year. 3pt shot, broke. Floater, broke. He just can't get in rhythm. He scored a lot tonight but it was mainly free throws and jacking up shots. Portland perimeter defense is ass and he still couldn't make them pay. 

Is it due to the 8-9 month layoff ???? 

i don’t want to give him an excuse but I also don’t want to overreact and call for trading him like some fans are starting to do. But man I can’t take it. Trae need to get his floater working first and then worry about the 3 ball later and not take the deep 3s at ALL.

Trae knows he’s off too I can see it in his face.

• Like 1