• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks -- the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is this the first Trae/Rondo pairing?

I think so and it's a very underrated move.

You cant teach Trae to play without the ball if you dont put another ball handler next to him. One that wont sacrifice the flow of the offense.

Having Rondo be a floor general and move Trae to the correct spots helps breaks the habit of Trae trying to create everything. It will help against traps as well.

I hope we see it more. Heck, I hope we see more of Rondo in general.

• Like 4

Trae loves to score so much, restricting him like this is like telling someone driving a Lambo that you can't go more than 35 mph on the interstate.

As long as he picks and chooses his spots, and stay away from the tough shots, he'll be OK in the long run.

Here's the lineup I'd start the 2nd quarter with

PG - Rondo

G -Goodwin

F - Snell

F - Hunter

C - Bruno/Okongwu

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I think so and it's a very underrated move.

You cant teach Trae to play without the ball if you dont put another ball handler next to him. One that wont sacrifice the flow of the offense.

Having Rondo be a floor general and move Trae to the correct spots helps breaks the habit of Trae trying to create everything. It will help against traps as well.

I hope we see it more. Heck, I hope we see more of Rondo in general.

that play when Rondo took that 3, I thought the roles should have reversed - have Rondo bring the ball up court, run Trae to the corner for the 3.

LOLomon Hill...again, :laugh1: