• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just a reminder, Travie got Capela for a mid 1st and Evan Turner

NBASupes

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IIRC, he said LP wants him to be agressive on offense dince teams eill more tgan likelely foul him, so he can get to the freethrow line. He struggles there but the more attempts he has, hopefully it pays off.

Getting into the bonus early is a plus as well.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IIRC, he said LP wants him to be agressive on offense dince teams eill more tgan likelely foul him, so he can get to the freethrow line. He struggles there but the more attempts he has, hopefully it pays off.

Or if gets us in a early bonus between Cap and Trae! I’m all for that !

23 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Getting into the bonus early is a plus as well.

Lol I somehow missed this but that’s what I was thinking too 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, terrell said:

"He got injured and Morey just shipped him immediately. What a terrible mistake"

Rockets fans are crying..lol

I wouldn't say their crying honestly as they turned that trade into some pretty good assets and players themselves. 

They pretty much swapped Capela for Covington and then swapped Covington for  Ariza and 2 1st round picks.   Which in turn got the Woods for Ariza and 1 of those 1st round picks.    Capela for Woods + a 1st round pick honestly isn't god awful for them when all said and done.  Woods is a really good player so far and fits with them nicely.   In the end i think Atlanta and the Rockets benefited from that trade with the players they ended up with going forward.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Threezus said:

I wouldn't say their crying honestly as they turned that trade into some pretty good assets and players themselves. 

They pretty much swapped Capela for Covington and then swapped Covington for  Ariza and 2 1st round picks.   Which in turn got the Woods for Ariza and 1 of those 1st round picks.    Capela for Woods + a 1st round pick honestly isn't god awful for them when all said and done.  Woods is a really good player so far and fits with them nicely.   In the end i think Atlanta and the Rockets benefited from that trade with the players they ended up with going forward.

That was literally a quote from Rockets fan..lol. And all the ones I know hated losing Capela.(My nephew Deandre being one of them...He used to be next door neighbors with Chandler Parsons when he played for Houston btw..lol)

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Threezus said:

Damn, here go facts getting in the way of me wanting to be lazy and just say Morey is a$$ lol.

That is a decent haul, but it just tasted bad seeing what type of guy he is and the way they kept dangling him because he had some bad luck with nagging injuries.  Your locker room needs all the solid, stand up guys you can get building around a Harden.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Damn, here go facts getting in the way of me wanting to be lazy and just say Morey is a$$ lol.

That is a decent haul, but it just tasted bad seeing what type of guy he is and the way they kept dangling him because he had some bad luck with nagging injuries.  Your locker room needs all the solid, stand up guys you can get building around a Harden.

Can’t give Morey credit for Woods.  He was gone by then.

• Like 2