• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Atlanta can even their all-time record versus the Wolves in Minnesota to 15-15 with a win today.

Zion and the Pelicans are on the T'wolves slate for tomorrow at the Target Center, so we'll see what Saunders does as far as lineups and minutes distribution on this front end of their back-to-back.

Giannis and the Bucks are off until Sunday's game against the Hawks, since the wheezing Wizards are still too short-staffed to play tonight. Unlike Minnesota, I doubt LP has the room to conserve anybody's energies ahead of Sunday, especially if Cam and D-Hunt are again no-gos tonight.

~lw3

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Do the 'questionables' play tonight or do we hold them out until Sunday vs Bucks?

My guess/hope is that Hunter plays [capped at 30], Gallo gets a few minutes [10ish], and Reddish rests?

Whatever it is... I hope at least one of them plays so we don't have to bear another Solo start  🥴

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Kevin Huerter staying in the starting lineup:

This is huge, and the right call honestly. Cam is too up and down right now. Kev has in fact earned his starting spot back.

Cam has to be more consistent because he is a difference maker for us when he is. SG is such a revolving door for us. Let's see how long Kev can keep the job.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This is huge, and the right call honestly. Cam is too up and down right now. Kev has in fact earned his starting spot back.

Cam has to be more consistent because he is a difference maker for us when he is. SG is such a revolving door for us. Let's see how long Kev can keep the job.

I agree 100%. Huerter deserves the starting job. Reddish is shooting like the 1st half of last season. Hopefully coming off the bench will loosen things up for Reddish.