• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

Just now, bleachkit said:

He raised his 3 point % a lot tonight! Wow it went up like 5 percentage points. Can that be right?

Yup from 29% to 34.4%.  That's what happens when you shoot 75% on 12 attempts.  Hopefully, his three point shooting continues.  It was an average floort game from him. I'm excited to see Trae against the Bucks. He's lit the Bucks up a few times.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Bucks are coming off of a tough, ego-bruising loss to Lakers and are going to be playing hard Sunday.

They will not let Trae roam free, Jrue is a smart defender and will keep him off balanced. But Bud will likely trap often. We will have to help him out to keep the offense flowing.

The key is Giannis. Clint/JC will have their work cut out keeping him out of the paint. 

With little to no practice time ahead of the game, and them coming off two days rest, I see them being more prepared out of the gates and jumping on us early, with a heavy dose of 34. We need big games from our role players. Gallo, Dre, Kev need to go off.

Lopez will try to pull Capela out of the paint..I say let him shoot as many 3's as he wants..lol

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Bucks are coming off of a tough, ego-bruising loss to Lakers and are going to be playing hard Sunday.

They will not let Trae roam free, Jrue is a smart defender and will keep him off balanced. But Bud will likely trap often. We will have to help him out to keep the offense flowing.

The key is Giannis. Clint/JC will have their work cut out keeping him out of the paint. 

With little to no practice time ahead of the game, and them coming off two days rest, I see them being more prepared out of the gates and jumping on us early, with a heavy dose of 34. We need big games from our role players. Gallo, Dre, Kev need to go off.

We have to find a way to make teams pay for trapping Trae.

• Like 1