• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

7 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I know this sounds crazy but if that's the case I would just cross match and let JC guard Lopez on the outside and Capela use his length and strength to match up with Giannis.

Capela has the quickness to try and keep up, but he doesn't guard out on the perimeter. I worry about him being uncomfortable and making mistakes.

Healthy?  Hawk fans await our injured players, hoping they recover quickly.  Meanwhile, our expert keeps them out until they are really ready.  Then she puts minute restrictions on them.

Remember, Capela was out and out and we didn't get to see him last season.  Agent 0017 missed the opening of the season.  He's just now coming out of his shell.  

Kris Dunn, injured.  Knee hurting.  Then, we discovered that it was an ankle that was causing the knee problem.  Surgery followed and he is expected back for the second half of the season.  

Hawks are super careful with their injured players.  It pays off.  Capela is a good example.  He is now fully recovered and has, at last, played himself into game shape.  

Coming up.  Hawks must face Bud Ball.  This team is good as opposed to our last opponent.  Can Atlanta continue to roll?  Have they beat off the many bugs in their game?  Or, facing the mighty Bud Boys, will they simply fade into nothingness?

Our 1st place Hawks !!  Doesn't this sound great!  Keep up the good work.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It's Giannis, you don't actually have to guard him on the perimeter. You give him the 3 point shot all day versus letting him get in to the paint and get And 1's.

Never said anything about Giannis shooting 3s. He starts a lot of his drives on the perimeter dribbling and Capela isn't used to guarding that. I just worry about Capela making mistakes trying to do something he doesn't normally do.

6 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Never said anything about Giannis shooting 3s. He starts a lot of his drives on the perimeter dribbling and Capela isn't used to guarding that. I just worry about Capela making mistakes trying to do something he doesn't normally do.

Stick with our switching. Hell we are 6th in the NBA on defense right now

• Like 2