• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Man, a full-squad PeliCan'ts team lost to this MIN squad?

Yikes

Let the good times roll off the cliff ...

Minn. 120 - - Pells. 110. - - - 👨‍🌾

I suppose that the Timber Wolves were saving ALL their good stuff for their next game and used none of it against Atlanta.  

Now, on to the Bud Boys.  We play them while the NFL championship is going on.  Can't watch both.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sothron said:

dealing with non covid health issues, missed the last two games. hate it. glad we won though. go Hawks!

Hoping you get well soon 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The biggest win for Minnesota might've come from their fanbase.

On their board, some guy (speaking of Juan Hernangomez) wrote: "If Hernangomez had played ... we would have Juan."

😄

They also would like to trade us Towns for Capela, Collins and Hunter, lol.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Did anyone else get the feeling that D'Angelo Russell is turning into a non-clutch Jason Terry?  Maybe it is just me.  Seems like a non-playmaker who gets his assists due to his high usage rate and is really an undersized SG destined to be a 4th option on a good team sometime in his future and never a top guy on any good team in his career.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Did anyone else get the feeling that D'Angelo Russell is turning into a non-clutch Jason Terry?  Maybe it is just me.  Seems like a non-playmaker who gets his assists due to his high usage rate and is really an undersized SG destined to be a 4th option on a good team sometime in his future and never a top guy on any good team in his career.

yes. I thought the Wolves offensive flowed much better with Rubio.

16 minutes ago, AHF said:

I remember thinking, "Dang, this dude was an all-star?"

He's like a Magloire all-star, I guess.  Or, earmuffs kids, a Teague all-star. 😲

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

He's shooting .400 from deep on 7.5 attempts per game, that is absolutely solid. But, yes you said,  he's not suited to be your number 1. The main reason Minny wanted him was to ensure KAT resigned if you ask me. Like KD, he needs his besties close by.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's shooting .400 from deep on 7.5 attempts per game, that is absolutely solid. But, yes you said,  he's not suited to be your number 1. The main reason Minny wanted him was to ensure KAT resigned if you ask me. Like KD, he needs his besties close by.

Terry was solid too (and had numerous seasons shooting ~40% from 3pt range on era adjusted comparable volumes).  Feels like neither is destined to be more than a role player on a good team and that any team that relies on him to be their #1 or #2 is destined for failure.