• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Trae going for 44 for Aaron. 

Still turning the ball over though. 

Yes let's point out the one mistake . Never mind the 19 point second quarter he just had

• Premium Member

I was super excited when we got Clint...then disappointed and worried about his future health when he missed the start of the season and got back looking like a shell of his former self. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we would get this type of production. If he keeps anything close to this level of play up it's like adding Dikembe in his prime. The biggest need this team has filled in the most fantastic way possible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Trae going for 44 for Aaron. 

Still turning the ball over though. 

Once again, he's trying to make passes that just aren't there. He can cut his TOs in half by staying under control. That said, he's still cooking Minny right now. They have no answer for him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

I was super excited when we got Clint...then disappointed and worried about his future health when he missed the start of the season and got back looking like a shell of his former self. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we would get this type of production. If he keeps anything close to this level of play up it's like adding Dikembe in his prime. The biggest need this team has filled in the most fantastic way possible. 

All Star for sure!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Once again, he's trying to make passes that just aren't there. He can cut his TOs in half by staying under control. That said, he's still cooking Minny right now. They have no answer for him.

Yup he's forcing it. They are giving him the floater but he's trying to make the pass that isn't there. 

• Like 1