• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Capela factor. And Collins has declined as a rebounder. Is not as aggressive this year.

Just keep one of the young bigs in the game.  I bet one of them can get an offensive rebound.

Instead, we keep these bricklaying wings in the game.

No reason why Okongwu shouldn't play 25 minutes tonight, at least.

23 - 7 rebounding edge now.   Still ZERO offensive rebounds.

• Like 2

Just now, IheartVolt said:

I am okay with trading Cam and Kevin.. 

I'm not. Patience is what a lot of us lack with this squad. We know they got the talent. They need time to develop. Especially the rookie contract guys. I even want to keep JC but he needs to realistic think about his next contract. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

I'm not. Patience is what a lot of us lack with this squad. We know they got the talent. They need time to develop. Especially the rookie contract guys. I even want to keep JC but he needs to realistic think about his next contract. 

Check with me tomorrow is always a good response to this

A perfect opportunity to get Fernando and Okongwu engaged. What does our developmental minded coach do? Plays Okongwu 4 minutes and Fernando 0 minutes in about 16 minutes of play so far in the first half.

LP confuses me so bad some games.

• Like 4

Okongwu defense has been tremendous. His offense has away to go

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

A perfect opportunity to get Fernando and Okongwu engaged. What does our developmental minded coach do? Plays Okongwu 4 minutes and Fernando 0 minutes in about 16 minutes of play so far in the first half.

Okongwu is on a 15 min limit 

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

He'd rather play Tony Snell at PF . . for shooting.

• Haha 2