• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

16 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I have a question for everyone and I really want to see your responses. I might make a thread about this

Do u guys think Trae's ego will let him take a backseat to Dre(who is a better player)????

No, because Dre is not a better player.

Right now, Dre plays solid defense, and has shown the ability to score.  

Dre does NOT make people better.  Trae has shown the ability to score like a superstar, plus distribute the ball at a top 5 level.

Trae >> Dre

• Thanks 1

I said Dre was gonna be a really good player, but he may never live up to that 4th overall selection. Glad I’m looking wrong as hell on that. I don’t know if there is anyone not named Ja or Zion that’s better than him from his class

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No, because Dre is not a better player.

Right now, Dre plays solid defense, and has shown the ability to score.  

Dre does NOT make people better.  Trae has shown the ability to score like a superstar, plus distribute the ball at a top 5 level.

Trae >> Dre

I disagree

I think Dre is a better basketball player. Trae should score a lot since he handles the ball more than anyone on the team. And I don't think Trae has made Dre any better. Dre put in the work himself

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

Way off topic but that ad here about pictures at walmart they should not take. The one of the lady bending over the stand is something. If I saw her for real in a grocery store, I'd whisper in her ear how much?

Edited by Buzzard
  • Haha 2