• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Trae is really good on catch and shoot situations . I wish he could get more opportunities there

That was the logic of getting Bogi IMO, but if Hunter can keep up his scoring he'll start drawing a lot more attention and Trae should get some looks. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

That was the logic of getting Bogi IMO, but if Hunter can keep up his scoring he'll start drawing a lot more attention and Trae should get some looks. 

Bogi was playing more as spot up shooter in lieu of running more PnR, use his skillset.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi was playing more as spot up shooter in lieu of running more PnR, use his skillset.

Yea, it didn't make much sense how we were using him. Of course he is a great spot up shooter, but he can create for others as well. Heurter when he is going good can do it too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yea, it didn't make much sense how we were using him. Of course he is a great spot up shooter, but he can create for others as well. Heurter when he is going good can do it too. 

he was cheeks trying to create. It wasn't like he wasn't getting opportunities

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

You didn't watch the Hawks from 2012-2013 I see.

I don't care about none of that lol plus he dealt with an ACL here. Lou is forever the goat for coming back home first chance he got, unlike most other Atlanta bred talent (i'm looking at you Dwight....with your punk ahhh)

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 2