• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allstar Game 2020-21 Coming to Atlanta.

JayBirdHawk

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to Allstar Game 2020-21 Coming to Atlanta.
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No way the NBA will be able to stop that from happening in the ATL. They have to know that already. They're just getting out ahead of any potential "super spreader" events that can be tied back to them. :laugh:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Nary a Hawk in Sight! This is embarrassing right?  I guess they want to limit the number of 'extra' players (Allstar selections only) but why the hell is Robert Covington in there for the skills challenge?

The league revealed its 15 contestants for the dunk contest, 3-point shootout, and skills challenge at All-Star Weekend.

The 3-point shootout contestants include: Steph Curry, Devin Booker, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Zach LaVine, and Donovan Mitchell, all of whom are All-Stars.

The skills competition will be contested by: Luka Doncic, Domantas Sabonis, Julius Randle, Robert Covington, Nikola Vucevic, and Chris Paul. 

The dunk contest will feature Anfernee Simons, Cassius Stanley, and Obi Toppin.

The skills challenge and 3-point shootout will be held before the All-Star Game, with the dunk contest at half-time.

Only 18 teams will be represented at All-Star night. 

• Moderators

That is just outright disrespectful given what Trae has accomplished and that the game is in Atlanta.

Hopefully Trae takes this as an insult ala Jordan motivation style.  The plus side is that I think Nate has a lot of work to do over the break and the team could benefit from a lack of distractions with that.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Well deserved.

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I hope the game is a ratings flop.   I have half a mind to go downtown and protest Trae not being there. 

I'll look for you on the 7 o'clock news. 😆

• Like 2

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1::laugh1:....this is becoming laughable now.

(Unless Trae declined?)

I hope that's the way it actually went down. I know I'd tell them to pack sand off general principle. But Conley is in the Western Conference (same as Booker), so that was most likely the deciding factor. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I hope that's the way it actually went down. I know I'd tell them to pack sand off general principle. But Conley is in the Western Conference (same as Booker), so that was most likely the deciding factor. 

Forgot the conference thing.