• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allstar Game 2020-21 Coming to Atlanta.

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok this is hilarious. @kg01 you can’t have an unauthorized party and put all star ⭐️ logos all around the cul de and associate yourself with the NBA here. 😂😂 

Alls you gotta do is give ol Adam Sliver a cut of the proceeds.  And a paper plate full of potato salad from the Rudy Gobert-sponsored block party.

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I will however come and get the candy 🍬 out of the piñata 🪅 for ya!

Not with them girly-man swings you won't. 

😇

They just said Zion leads the league with 19 points in the paint per game. The kid averages 4.8 FT makes a game.

For a guy who averages 25 points, 24 of them basically come in the paint or at the line. Virtually no outside game whatsoever

And as I typed that, he just missed 3 straight dunks.

Man, the NBA loves pushing these guys, but let me tell you now, he aint the next Lebron. He will not carry this league. They are force feeding us a 6-6 Larry Johnson as the next face of the league, instead of getting behind guys like Trae.

51 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

guys...............griffin went to the nets.

that roster is................................ just too much...........what the **(()

Asst. Coach Mike D'Antoni his having wet dreams about their lineup

Just now, Lurker said:

I like Zion but yeah, he didn't do a good job of showing off in that first quarter.

I watched every Duke game I could that year just to witness the rock show that was their Big 4 freshmen. Zion was awesome to watch, so was RJ.

But in the NBA, I dont have the same excitement for this kid. The league is really trying to recapture the hype he brought to college basketball, but against guys who are just as athletic, he doesn't flash the same way he did at Duke. The rest of his game is pretty average. 

Zion should be forced to do the dunk contest. If Curry is still participating in the 3 point contest, not afraid to lose and hurt his brand, these dunkers need to be in the contest too.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Zion should be forced to do the dunk contest. If Curry is still participating in the 3 point contest, not afraid to lose and hurt his brand, these dunkers need to be in the contest too.

Wow. Just No.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Not even about that. I wouldn't force any player.

Point is if they are going to force Zion down our throat, they should put him to actual use. His massive social media following was built on his dunks. That's what people want to see. Not the Pelicans every week.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Point is if they are going to force Zion down our throat, they should put him to actual use. His massive social media following was built on his dunks. That's what people want to see. Not the Pelicans every week.

Still a no.