Allstar Game 2020-21 Coming to Atlanta.

JayBirdHawk

40 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I watched every Duke game I could that year just to witness the rock show that was their Big 4 freshmen. Zion was awesome to watch, so was RJ.

But in the NBA, I dont have the same excitement for this kid. The league is really trying to recapture the hype he brought to college basketball, but against guys who are just as athletic, he doesn't flash the same way he did at Duke. The rest of his game is pretty average. 

Zion should be forced to do the dunk contest. If Curry is still participating in the 3 point contest, not afraid to lose and hurt his brand, these dunkers need to be in the contest too.

What Zion does at 6 - 6 in the NBA, is pretty incredible.  The in-game highlight dunks aren't as dramatic as they were in college, but this dude is literally unstoppable when he gets the ball within 10 feet of the basket.  His body control in the air is crazy.  People play way off the dude, and he STILL gets to the rim.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Kenni Smith can kiss my arse for hatin on Nique and Spud.  

But Kenny won it in 1990 over Nique remember? 🤔 Oh ya that’s right, he didn’t. Haters are gonna hate and players are gonna play (or judge in this case).

I hate the hell out of X Hawk (never gave us any effort) Kenneth Smith. He acts like he was a star or something. He was a journeyman that road the coattails of Akeem (not Hak, still Akeem to an H town 82 resident like myself) and the Rockets.

Sam Cassell > Kenny

Scotty Brooks= Kenny Smith 

All Kenny does is wait to obnoxiously yell, ITS OVA LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, ITS OVERRR!!! 🤦 

Kenny was a ROLE player in the NBA and a ROLE player in inside the nba. 💯 

• Like 1

So boycotting all star ⭐️ weekend was pretty great for me, just set the DVR, fast forward everything  for 2 hours watch the skills, skip the 3 point contest and just watch the halftime dunk. The end. 

Lovely day in the mornin! 😃 

• Moderators
17 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Don't be surprised when he starts averaging 7 assists per game next season.

They going to let him play 60 minutes per game or something?

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

7 assists per game would put Zion in Lebron territory.

If he can do that then I had him pegged all wrong.

He would need roughly 70 minutes to get to 7 assists at his pace this season.  Would be a huge change for him.  Jokic is your point of reference for a big who does this and he averaged 6.3 per 36 his sophmore year in contrast to Zion's 3.7.

• Like 1

• Moderators
18 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's already averaging close to 5 assist per game in his last 20 or so games.  

I don't  have much faith in him being a better passer than Jokic at the same age.  I'd definitely bet against it if you have any interest.  Maybe one month of my picking your avatar if he doesn't hit 7 and you get to pick mine for 3 months if he does?  :heya:

(Push if he plays fewer than 25 games in the 2021-22 season)

7 hours ago, AHF said:

I don't  have much faith in him being a better passer than Jokic at the same age.  I'd definitely bet against it if you have any interest.  Maybe one month of my picking your avatar if he doesn't hit 7 and you get to pick mine for 3 months if he does?  :heya:

(Push if he plays fewer than 25 games in the 2021-22 season)

Bet!

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

After further review.

NO BET .... But .....

Bet is back on IF either Lonzo Ball or Eric Bledsoe aren't on the team.

You wanna bet if Bruno is a Hawk next year? A month avatar change for the loser. 

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

don't want to mess with what you got going on over there  .

😂 over there 👉? Ok, I guess that’s a no. I just thought you’d stand my your man. If you believe in the dude you shouldn’t really have a problem with the bet unless you don’t believe everything you say about him. He can be signed through 2031, THIS IS HIS LAST YEAR AS A HAWK. In my humble (ok not too humble) opinion.