• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Trae proving me right when I call him a Pseudo Ball hog

9 points on 12 shots. Like @bleachkit said. He needs to focus on setting people up

He needs to stop making it his goal to put up more shots than everyone else on the TEAM. Stop being Selfish

This is when we could use a guy like Haliburton..When Trae goes Iverson/Marbury on us..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Seems to be the trend lately. Haters gonna hate though. 

Haters gonna hate huh. Here we go with the Trae is above criticism ish. All our criticisms of him are VALID

I mean do you think Trae has to always shoot more than everybody else on the team???

Why does Trae always have to have most shot attempts in damn near EVERY SINGLE GAME

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Trae's teammates are cooking. I'd like to see him just rack up the assists. I want to see the floor game he played yesterday.  

John, Hunter, and Cam are showing up and showing out!!!

Problem with that is Hawks can't win if Trae has 10 pts and 15 ast. He has to be a scorer too for them to be successful. 

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Problem with that is Hawks can't win if Trae has 10 pts and 15 ast. He has to be a scorer too for them to be successful. 

They can as long as the others are hitting their shots and playing defense. if they stop, then Trae can try to take over.

• Like 3