• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vote for Trae, Clint, JC, and De'Andre for the All Star game

NBASupes

I’m not trying to be a downer on the squawk but Pierce and this staff is to blame for Trae and collins (throw in Hunter) not getting more votes especially Trae . 

All star games especially today are about offense...you have to design and run a scheme that gets your best scorers the chance to score! Pierce and his staff doesn’t do that. 

Trae stuck out last season because he wasn’t being restricted and allowed to showcase his best abilities. 

fix the offense and Trae will always be a starter in the all star games 

10 hours ago, JTB said:

I’m not trying to be a downer on the squawk but Pierce and this staff is to blame for Trae and collins (throw in Hunter) not getting more votes especially Trae . 

All star games especially today are about offense...you have to design and run a scheme that gets your best scorers the chance to score! Pierce and his staff doesn’t do that. 

Trae stuck out last season because he wasn’t being restricted and allowed to showcase his best abilities. 

Do we know to what degree the "offense" restricts any of them though?  It seems to me Trae is restricting himself in the name of getting others involved.  It's led to more wins (not enough wins for our liking but certainly "more"), which is the point.

I'm not one who thinks we should be featuring Collins in the post or w/e so I see his diminished production similarly.  Changing his game to trend to being more of a winning player rather than one with nice numbers.

I think both have been successful although their numbers are lower.

I may sound like a huge, gaping hypocrite but Beal being a starter seems to represent what happens when a coach prioritizes a player's numbers over winning.  Trae got the benefit of the doubt last year because it was too early in his career to tell if he's an empty stat guy or not.  Beal has proven his numbers are empty time and time again.  Too bad everyone's still fooled by him.  Shiiiiiiiiiiii, Lavine deserved it over him.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JTB said:

Naw, Trae is the blame for himself. Collins is never getting fan votes. I don't know people think otherwise. Capela should get more votes but he has to win and play elite defense, not lose while playing elite defense. Players really ragged on Trae. Considering he was 6th in coaches vote, it's unlikely Trae will be an all star.

• Like 1