Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LOL, Dennis!

Let's go Hawks! 

Is Bron and AD playing tonight? 

As dr. bleach pointed out, Lebron is perpetually "questionable" but hasn't missed a game all year.  Seems playing all games may be his 'thing' this season.  Only difference today is there's an actual report that he's listed as questionable.

Conversely, Davis has pretty much coasted all year.  He may sit.

Either way, we'll get a good effort from the Lakers regardless.  Other than losing to DET, they show up every night so we'll have to earn it if we're gonna get one.

I can imagine Dennis is gonna come in motivated.

After Westbrook, Rondo's next seek 'n destroy mission is Dennis who'll likely try to go at our guy.

• Like 3

• Moderators

per Hawks Game Notes, Trae's 41-point effort against the Wiz was his 14th contest of 40-plus-point scoring in his early career. Over the course of NBA players' first three seasons, since the 1976-77 merger with the ABA, Trae presently ranks 4th for such tallies. Young is now two ahead of KD (12 games of 40+, 2007-2010) and two games behind LeBron (16 games of 40+, 2003-2006). After MJ (44 games of 40+, 1984-87), second-place belongs to Shaq (19 games of 40+, 1992-95).

Also, since the start of the 2018-19 season, Trae sits 2 games behind 1st-place LeBron (52) in the number of games contributing at least 20 points and 10 assists.

~lw3

• Like 2

LeBron’s eFG, assists, and rebounds this season all above his career marks.  This man 58 years old.

I think his resume would’ve been complete with a dunk contest win and a DPOY.  Even without he’s still the greatest I’ve seen or likely ever will.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1