• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

22 minutes ago, AHF said:

A streak requires consistency.  I think for this team that consistency will require depth.  So I don't think any type of extended streak will happen until we are healthier.  Hunter, Bogi and Dunn are all potential difference makers and it is much easier to have a guy struggling and be able to swap those guys in than to have Huerter or Cam or Trae having an off-game and expect to overcome it to extend a winning streak.

Memphis is on a 7 game winning streak with injuries and numerous Covid cancellations. Houston is on a 6 game winning steak, after having traded away James Harden and were expected to tank. We need to stop looking for reasons why we cant, and make a run.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Memphis is on a 7 game winning streak with injuries and numerous Covid cancellations. Houston is on a 6 game winning steak, after having traded away James Harden and were expected to tank. We need to stop looking for reasons why we cant, and make a run.

They had 6 games postponed due to COVID? So they weren't playing with missing COVID guys. It actually gave any injured guys time to return and practice time. Valancianus is the only player missing due to CV Protocols the past 2 games I think.

image.png

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They had 6 games postponed due to COVID? So they weren't playing with missing COVID guys. It actually gave any injured guys time to return and practice time. Valancianus is the only player missing due to CV Protocols the past 2 games I think.

image.png

JJJ has missed all these games, Justice Winslow has missed all these games, Ja Morant has missed three of these games, Valanciunas has missed three of these games. Imagine no Collins at all, no Trae for three games, no Capela for three games. If Hawks were dealing with comparable losses we probably would have gone on a 7 game losing streak. What they are doing is extraordinary. Incredible coaching and teamwork. 

Edited by bleachkit