Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pull the starters, I want to see the rookies and 2nd year players for the rest of the game ( minus Trae )

MIght as well pull him too before he ruins his %'s..lol

Just now, bleachkit said:

Should of taken Keldon Johnson instead of Cam.

He wouldnt look the same in LP's offense..But yeah, anybody over Cam at this point...Herro/Washington/Clarke, etc...

Edited by terrell

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Once Hunter went down we should of realized our season was in jeopardy. 

I love Dre and think he’s one of our most important pieces.  But this team is too deep and talented to just run the clock on this season and let Dre be our make-or-break guy - even with all the injuries.  We’re finally at a point where a great coach would go a long way for this group.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I think Im done with your boy Reddish Supes..Wake me up when he's good...

You might as well be done with the squad at this point. No one but Trae got it tonight. At least Cam fighting on both ends. He ain't giving up open threes

I do wonder if Schlenk is taking the long approach with LP or if he'd pull the plug mid season? 

If the goal is playoffs and they fall off much more, would he consider going to Nate? Does he view the injuries as enough of a mitigating factor to excuse the poor record early? How does he weigh the fact that the Hawks have played one of the easiest schedules in the NBA so far and have little to show for it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, klharper said:

I love Dre and think he’s one of our most important pieces.  But this team is too deep and talented to just run the clock on this season and let Dre be our make-or-break guy - even with all the injuries.  We’re finally at a point where a great coach would go a long way for this group.

IDk man. I think some of our players arent as good as they think they are...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

A player of DeRozan's caliber would be outstanding on this team.

Too bad we dont have any young trade assets..Who wants Cam or OO right now? Huerter/Collins and picks is our only trade bait