• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

OK . . I think we've just found out the secret to Cam's shooting, from an analytics standpoint.

He's 3 - 3 from the left side on corner 3s.  The one he just missed would be considered above the break . . so the 3 for 3 stands.

On the year, he was 5 - 10 on left side corner 3s coming into tonight's game. 

This would now make him 8 - 13 on left side corner 3s.

From the right side, he's 0 - 2 in this game, and was only 2 - 10 on right side corner 3s coming into the game.

That's 2 - 12 on right side corner 3s.

So from an analytics standpoint, it's easy . . stick Cam in the left side corner and let him shoot spot up 3s.

And . . . I see it's the 4th quarter.  The collapse cometh.

• Thanks 1

Just now, REHawksFan said:

LOL at yall cheering Trae's shot selection tonight. 14 pts on 6 shots from your best player gets you beat 9 out of 10 times. 

Yes I hope everyone realizes 30pt Trae impacts the game more then 12+ assist Trae with 10-13 pts on a low volume of shots.

I been said this long ago 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JTB said:

Every f***in time he takes capela off the court in crunch time this defense goes to shit instantly!!!!

man I’m done .

Every damn time man it's fricken mind blowing that Pierce keeps doing this BS.  He's only at 28 minutes so it's not like he can't put in another 5 or 6 minutes to keep him in there the majority of the 4th. Even more so considering he only did around 20 minutes or so last night as well.  LP is a straight garbage ass coach and i can almost guarantee we won't make the playoffs this year as long as he is leading this team.

• Thanks 3