• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

LOL at yall cheering Trae's shot selection tonight. 14 pts on 6 shots from your best player gets you beat 9 out of 10 times. 

Our best all around player is out...

• Like 2

Just now, REHawksFan said:

No. The best play is on the court not shooting a single 3 all game. It's bull$*** but I guess some of yall are happy cuz he's not taking too many shots.

I dont care how many shots he takes..I just want to win.

Just now, benhillboy said:

Might TJ McConnell be the smartest player in the NBA?  For someone of his skill level to be virtually a net 0 player over 5 years for good teams is astounding.  I wished Josh Magete could’ve carved out a career like dude.

Only making 3.5 mil per year. We could of signed him easily.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Trae has played the right way tonight.  Getting off the ball when doubled.  But, nobody else could do anything with the ball.  Not having DeAndre Hunter has been brutal.  And it took way too long to pull Huerter off of Holiday after he got cooked on several possessions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Trae has played the right way tonight.  Getting off the ball when doubled.  But, nobody else could do anything with the ball.  Not having DeAndre Hunter has been brutal.  And it took way too long to pull Huerter off of Holiday after he got cooked on several possessions.

Dre loss is bigger than people realize..He's our most important player imo..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What goes us beat was our porous defense.

Don't disagree with that. But thats an LP issue cuz he's determined to not play the best defender in the NBA the last 5 min of the game. 

Trae was on the court and completely ineffective cuz he largely deferred the final quarter. 6 shots is completely unacceptable from your star player unless he's hurt.