• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We want to lose, why is Capela out of the game with a +12 and these numbers

I’m pretty sure he was out of the game when Holliday went to work on Kevin’s laterals.  Check LP’s presser for the reasoning.  But beware it’s gonna come with a whole lotta smug.

• Like 1

Games like this I wish, we had a better coach. 

Just now, benhillboy said:

I’m pretty sure he was out of the game when Holliday went to work on Kevin’s laterals.  Check LP’s presser for the reasoning.  But beware it’s gonna come with a whole lotta smug.

Lol. Kevin defense is such rubbish. Games like this, I just want Cam and Hunter and that's it. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Dre loss is bigger than people realize..

Absolutely.  But, even with that the Hawks aren't playing sound basketball.  And that's why I don't think LP is back next year no matter what they do the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Absolutely.  But, even with that the Hawks aren't playing sound basketball.  And that's why I don't think LP is back next year no matter what they do the rest of the season.

I wouldnt lose any sleep if they move on thats for sure..

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I dont agree with that. He was running the offense to perfection most of the game. We just fell apart in the 4th again.

The problem is with the game in doubt in the 4th he was a complete non factor. He deferred deferred deferred. And no one else was making anything in the 4th. 

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Hey look....Trae played exactly the way you want him too. No 3s. Minimal impact on the game. And no chance to win. 

Actually i can't agree with this viewpoint.  Where as im not in the 15/15 play style i prefer him scoring more and having like a 25 to 30 / 8 game .  But his game like this was not the reason we lost the reason we lost was our defense completely shut down when Pierce took Capela out of the game. Up until that point we were doing fine and winning even with that play style from Trae.   Again it's not my preferred method for him but it wasn't a hindrance at all this game now the reason we lost.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Screw that his sorry ass shouldn't be back after the allstar break and if it was up to me he wouldn't be back in the morning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Threezus said:

Screw that his sorry ass shouldn't be back after the allstar break and if it was up to me he wouldn't be back in the morning. 

Not saying I disagree.  I just don't think it happens until after the season.

1 minute ago, Threezus said:

Actually i can't agree with this viewpoint.  Where as im not in the 15/15 play style i prefer him scoring more and having like a 25 to 30 / 8 game .  But his game like this was not the reason we lost the reason we lost was our defense completely shut down when Pierce took Capela out of the game. Up until that point we were doing fine and winning even with that play style from Trae.   Again it's not my preferred method for him but it wasn't a hindrance at all this game now the reason we lost.

The defense was trash in the 4th. Yes. But people don't seem to get that Trae facilitating and relying on others down the stretch doesn't work. The 4th is when your leaders step up. He deferred. Its an OK strategy early in the game but it doesn't hold late with the game on the line. 

If he shoots his avg and scores his avg the Hawks win even with the defense. 

• Like 1