• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Cwell said:

Shooting percentages may not have gone up as much as we'd like but Cam has been playing alot better the past couple weeks. Not as loose with the ball and not forcing as much. Playing much smarter

You mean, last couple of games right. He has been much better of late. His ball handling is night and day better and opens his toolkit which is massive. 

2 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Good lord can we get a hand in front of Randle plz

He's a heavy load. He's improved so much. Him and Collins. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You mean, last couple of games right. He has been much better of late. His ball handling is night and day better and opens his toolkit which is massive. 

No I meant couple weeks. It's been about 2 weeks now since I noticed his balls security and decision making has been better. We only play like 3 games per week anyway. A few games and 2 weeks is pretty much the same

The huerter block was legit but that 2nd block was some BS he missed the ball almost completely and hit Mays should have been a foul.  But i have noticed that the more trae and the crew cry and complain to the Refs over the games the less calls were getting this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Gallinari doesn't play a lick of freaking defense! And Solomon Hill is trash! I won't even comment on Huerter. Smh 

Have you seen his feet? He can't physically play defense. It's impossible

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1