• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Great game by everyone but Gallo and Trae turnovers..lol..

I really hate to tell y’all this but Traes turnovers is just apart of the impact he provides 

In other words we are going to have deal with it IF we want aggressive Trae. I’m never ok with turnovers but as long as Trae is impacting the game and the turnovers don’t come at wrong times I feel like this group (healthy) can survive his turnovers 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I really hate to tell y’all this but Traes turnovers is just apart of the impact he provides 

In other words we are going to have deal with it IF we want aggressive Trae. I’m never ok with turnovers but as long as Trae is impacting the game and the turnovers don’t come at wrong times I feel like this group (healthy) can survive his turnovers 

I agree to a point, but some of those were completely avoidable. I'd rather him shoot it than attempt an impossible pass.

• Like 4

Collins seems so mad . I get he mad the 3pt foul but even coming into the game he didn’t seem happy.

if there’s one thing Nate mad a mistake on tonight IF you want to call it a mistake is that he had uncle hill in over collins in crunch time and I’m not sure collins is feeling that decision.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

I said this the other day...lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Buzzard said:

Hawks got a much needed win. The Celtics were a scary opponent after the way they handled the Nuggets last night. Same teams on Friday.

It'll be interesting to see how they cover Trae on Friday.  There wasn't a lot of full court pressure and double teaming him of the PnR like the last few teams have done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

Come on, 8 turnovers? He has to keep it at 4 or less.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

It'll be interesting to see how they cover Trae on Friday.  There wasn't a lot of full court pressure and double teaming him of the PnR like the last few teams have done.

I’m glad McMillan gets another opportunity to coach if that happens. I want to see how Nate plans to deal with it from a scheme standpoint 

• Like 2