• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Anybody claiming there is nothing wrong with Trae young...You're crazy!  Looking at you @JayBirdHawk lol!

Explain...what is wrong with him?  I missed the 1st TO, the 2nd TO was the bad left hand cross body pass, the 3rd he just lost the ball it slipped up in the air, the 4th was an attempted lob to Collins that Thompson deflected.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

What is up with the stupid turnovers???

Trae might go for double digits tonight...

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae has 5 fing turnovers already!  What is up with this guy???

Hopefully thats it for tonight. Thats 1 above his avg..lol

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae with 15 pts - 4 assists.   5 TOs but the Celtics only scored only 4 points off of them.   Good floor game by Trae tonight.  And I like the fact that he's looking for his own 3 point shot.

Give me a D-mn break!  The other players are playing good game especially Cam.  Trae needs to get his act together!

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Are we watching the same game???  Dude is just giving the ball away on a regular basis! His backup has zero turnovers

I missed one of the TOs, the 2nd he stepped on the sideline, the 3rd TO was the bad left hand cross body pass, the 4th he just lost the ball it slipped up in the air, the 5th was an attempted lob to Collins that Thompson deflected, ....again there is nothing wrong with him, he just needs to take care of the ball.  he had the really one bad TO that I saw, I missed the 1st one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Give me a D-mn break!  The other players are playing good game especially Cam.  Trae needs to get his act together!

Without Trae they'd be down 15 pts or so but sure, keep complaining. 

Of his 5 TOs only 2 were really bad. He needs to cut them down but its not like they are hurting the team. Boston scored 4 pts off his TOs.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I missed one of the TOs, the 2nd he stepped on the sideline, the 3rd O was the bad left hand cross body pass, the 4th he just lost the ball it slipped up in the air, the 5th was an attempted lob to Collins that Thompson deflected, then he stepped on the sideline on another....again there is nothing wrong with him.  he had the really one bad TO that I saw, I missed the 1st one.

Lord have mercy...The team played better with Mays in the game.  Plus he took 2 stupid 3's

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Without Trae they'd be down 15 pts or so but sure, keep complaining. 

Of his 5 TOs only 2 were really bad. He needs to cut them down but its not like they are hurting the team. Boston scored 4 pts off his TOs.

What are you talking about??? Mays is +5 Trae +1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae has 5 fing turnovers already!  What is up with this guy???

He's pissing people off..

"Reddish Huerter Hunter Collins Capela Extend Collins Trade Trae for top pick in this year's draft"

lol......