• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics, Once More, with Feeling!

lethalweapon3

The Celtics announcer is pretty funny. Talking about how spectacular Kemba's defense has been on Trae all night. Does he not know Trae has 31 points on 62% shooting ( 10-16 from the field )?

Maybe he thinks if they hold Trae to under 40 that is spectacular defense.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Collin, Kevin, Huerter were all on the struggle bus.

Too much posting of Gallo in the 2nd half - Mays should have been running point and getting guys into sets.

Capela, Trae, Hill, Snell and Mays (for the little minutes he got) - no complaints 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Collin, Kevin, Huerter were all on the struggle bus.

Too much posting of Gallo in the 2nd half - Mays should have been running point and getting guys into sets.

Capela, Trae, Hill, Snell and Mays (for the little minutes he got) - no complaints 

Watching Gallo and Snell play keep away with Mays was some of the lowest BBIQ play I've seen from vets in a while. 

• Like 1

I can stomach an off night from John. He has one every now and then. But is pretty consistent night in and out.

But Kev and Cam are off way more than they are on and it is crippling our ability to play winning basketball.

We have to mix it up. The starters were ass all night together. Why close the game with them (minus Clint).

When we made that run, all we needed to do was insert Trae back in with the guys that were on the court.

Hill, Snell, Gallo, Clint I think were the last ones out there with BG before the brought in the starters. If those guys were gassed, give them a quick breathe and run them back out one at a time. 

To pull off a comeback like we almost did, it wasn't going to come from the cats that were ice cold all night.

• Like 3