• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics, Once More, with Feeling!

lethalweapon3

Just now, bleachkit said:

Seeing OO do nothing has tempered my excitement for the draft. 

Yep. Well at least we know we wont take a BIG...lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

How is Capela not in the game down the stretch?

We do that same crap night in and night out in close games down the stretch with largely predictable results. LP is a fool for doing it, and Nate is two fools for doing it as he has had front row seats in watching it, had the power to do something different tonight, AND STILL REFUSED TO CHANGE IT!

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Gawd damn we need new coaches next season. 

Edited by TheTruth

We looked like the most unskilled and uncoordinated team in the world outside of that late surge. But it was a bizarre game for both sides with all of the strips and deflections. 14 steals has to be at least near a franchise record I would think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High5 said:

We looked like the most unskilled and uncoordinated team in the world outside of that late surge. But it was a bizarre game for both sides with all of the strips and deflections. 14 steals has to be at least near a franchise record I would think. 

Cam did a good job with 5 steals. Think he will carve a niche as a defensive role player. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, High5 said:

We had active hands and were in passing lanes, the other things like shooting, turnovers and our transitions defense were non existent.

• Like 2