• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics, Once More, with Feeling!

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Bruno can't catch a pass to save his life

Please stop giving him the ball

There was an article recently saying Bruno’s only NBA skill was rebounding.

I have to disagree.  He’s a terrible rebounder too.  Often jumps too early and comes down when the ball is coming in reach, giving up rebounds even when he’s got the box out.  Or over-commits to offensive rebound attempts that he has no chance on, leading to a 5-on-4 break.  His timing and mechanics are just totally off.  It just makes him look even more foolish when he has the ball or trying to set an effective screen and roll.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Save us Solo. lol

I hate to say it, but he looks like the only capable playmaker on this second unit right now... obviously shouldn’t be that way, but at least he’s making something happen and trying to bail out Bruno’s fumbling hands and feet.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, klharper said:

There was an article recently saying Bruno’s only NBA skill was rebounding.

I have to disagree.  He’s a terrible rebounder too.  Often jumps too early and comes down when the ball is coming in reach, giving up rebounds even when he’s got the box out.  Or over-commits to offensive rebound attempts that he has no chance on, leading to a 5-on-4 break.  His timing and mechanics are just totally off.  It just makes him look even more foolish when he has the ball or trying to set an effective screen and roll.  

LOL . . he's 2nd on the team in rebounding per 36 min.

If it's one thing he can do, is rebound.

Nice move Bruno

• Like 1