• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Nuggs' Game Thread (https://www.nba.com/gamenotes/nuggets.pdf) has Uncle Paul still sitting this one out (sprained knee). Also out is backup JaMychal Green, who injured his shoulder not even two minutes into Wednesday's loss in Washington (Denver also lost on Tuesday in Boston, 105-99), and missed out on Jamal's 50-burger in Cleveland.

Murray and near-30-year-old "rookie" Facundo Campazzo are stepping up also because the Nuggs are missing guards P.J. Dozier and Gary Harris, leaving Denver without four of their top nine minute-loggers.

~lw3

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks win by double digits tonight.

Why?

Just because everyone expects the Hawks to lose this game.  Vegas will make a killing tonight with a Hawks win.

Denver is -2.5, which looks like an easy pick.  Money will be heavy on the Nuggets.

But watch how the game goes.

No one is expecting a Hawks win. So maybe we catch them by surprise. 

• Like 1

I would sub out Capela right here early, so that he doesn't pick up foul #2 before the 2nd half.  Bruno or Okongwu should get a chance to play right here, instead of opting to go with Gallinari.  I'd bring in Gallanari to sub in for Collins toward the end of the 1st quarter, along with Capela to protect him.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I would sub out Capela right here early, so that he doesn't pick up foul #2 before the 2nd half.  Bruno or Okongwu should get a chance to play right here, instead of opting to go with Gallinari.  I'd bring in Gallanari to sub in for Collins toward the end of the 1st quarter, along with Capela to protect him.

Before the 2nd quarter.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

you mean 2nd quarter?