• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The next 17 games may get LP fired

TheNorthCydeRises

That 5 game stretch after the ASB are all winnable games before it gets real tough. That to me will be the make or break for LP. I don’t think they’ll let him go mid season but if they don’t fare well in that stretch that could be what seals his fate. 

Winning all or almost all of those games is what I think it’ll take for us to make the playoffs. Including one against Miami and Orlando coming up. 

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

That 5 game stretch after the ASB are all winnable games before it gets real tough. That to me will be the make or break for LP. I don’t think they’ll let him go mid season but if they don’t fare well in that stretch that could be what seals his fate. 

Winning all or almost all of those games is what I think it’ll take for us to make the playoffs. Including one against Miami and Orlando coming up. 

I agree wholeheartedly. He has to dig way down in his coaching bag to pull out some wins over the next 5 games.  The is the most significant stretch is his professional career yet. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This is so funny.  Posters continue draw a line in the sand only to cover it to then drawing a new line when things continue to go poorly even though we all know what we have in LP and he is the primary culprit.  Its almost like a bad marriage.  You know almost immediately that you made a terrible mistake but compound thing by getting more entangled when cutting your losses would have been the smart move

5 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

This is so funny.  Posters continue draw a line in the sand only to cover it to then drawing a new line when things continue to go poorly even though we all know what we have in LP and he is the primary culprit.  Its almost like a bad marriage.  You know almost immediately that you made a terrible mistake but compound thing by getting more entangled when cutting your losses would have been the smart move

Some just stay and beat they significant others a$$es! 😂 Maybe the team should jump Lloyd in practice and rough him up.

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We have 38 games left.

Let's hear your Win/Loss predictions with Nate as head coach. 

22-16

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We have 38 games left.

Let's hear your Win/Loss predictions with Nate as head coach. 

16-22. I think we might lose every game on that west coast trip, and then go a nice run towards the end of the year with the large number of home games.