Hand the reigns to Nate already. 

Nate with the Pacers:

2017-18    48-34

2018-19    48-34

2019-20    45-28

Lloyd with us:

2018-19      29-53

2019-20      20-47

2020-2021    14-19... on pace for 31-41 (that’s not gonna make the playoffs)

2021-2022  He won’t make it..

Cut our losses now and roll with Nate. It’ll give the team a wake up call and they will know that this isn’t a part time job and people should be held accountable for minutes on the floor and playing their part or they will get no playing time or get traded.

Schlenk’s move...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Identities of team’s are built through the characteristics of their coach. 

We had none before but now are turning soft and lack attention to detail. That’s Lloyd in a nutshell for ya!

Your 2 best wing defenders are hurt.  Not a surprise that your defense takes a hit because of that.

But the coach definitely doesn't help himself with his rotations.

IF coach is expecting for players to start putting people "on the floor" ( via a hard foul ), he really can't afford his starting bigs to play the "enforcer" role.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Usually a move like this is made after a stretch of tough games.  If you are Schlenk, you fire LP after the 8 game west coast road trip.  
Otherwise NM takes over right now when you have to play the toughest part of the schedule.  

If you’re gonna do it, like a band aid one rip, RIGHT OFF!!!! Now would be better than tomorrow, tomorrow would be better than the following day... etc.

LP sucks, but when do we start looking at our "star PG", who seems to be more of an offensive chucker than a leader or a winner? Just sayin..I mean we cant even beat a Gleague team in OKC..smdh. Trae/Collins/Capela should be enough to beat bad teams..If Trae and John are who they think they are....

Edited by terrell

38 minutes ago, terrell said:

LP sucks, but when do we start looking at our "star PG", who seems to be more of an offensive chucker than a leader or a winner? Just sayin..I mean we cant even beat a Gleague team in OKC..smdh. Trae/Collins/Capela should be enough to beat bad teams..If Trae and John are who they think they are....

Disagree. If Trae was on the Spurs under Pop they might have the best record in the league. I’m not even kidding. Maybe not in the west, but if Pop was our coach we would be #1 right now or top 2 or 3 at the worst.

This is directly pointing at Lloyd and his game plan or lack there of.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Disagree. If Trae was on the Spurs under Pop they might have the best record in the league. I’m not even kidding. Maybe not in the west, but if Pop was our coach we would be #1 right now or top 2 or 3 at the worst.

This is directly pointing at Lloyd and his game plan or lack there of.

Oh I definitely want to see what we can do under a new coach before I break it up..lol,.Im just sayin..If Trae is an all star, and Collins is a borderline all star, that + Capela should be enough to win vs bad teams imo..I hope we get a fully healthy roster for at least 15 games or so, so we'll see if all of the blame should go to LP or not...I think its more than just the coaching tbh. Roster construction is lacking..We were blowing games to Charlotte, Knicks, etc when healthy. Perhaps that was all on LP too..We'll see..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1