• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (Sunday)

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Is trae plating tonight. I'm not gonna watch if he's out.

If Trae or Capela is out, its probably a solid 20 point deficit at halftime. LP be playing Collins, Gallinari, and Hill as his big man rotation all night. Bam and the the Heat bigs would be licking their chops; while Spoelstra and Riley are both trading smirks with each other about LP.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

If Trae or Capela is out, its probably a solid 20 point deficit at halftime. LP be playing Collins, Gallinari, and Hill as his big man rotation all night. Bam and the the Heat bigs would be licking their chops; while Spoelstra and Riley are both trading smirks with each other about LP.

Traevailable! 😃 

• Haha 1

Clippers need a PG/Facilitator, otherwise they're wasting PG and Kawhi. They need some TLC.

Get on the phone Travis!!!!  Rondo for the best offer you can get....lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, terrell said:
"You'd think we're on a 10-game winning streak right now, with the energy of being in Miami and being on the court and actually having a practice." — Lloyd Pierce, yesterday

lol. What?

Pierce is pretty much a regurgitation of losing coach cliches. Energy, effort, shots falling, shots not falling. He shot his knowledge base wad during his 70 second defensive tirade a week or two ago.

FYI. I was not impressed.

Edited by Buzzard
added to

23 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Pierce is pretty much a regurgitation of losing coach cliches. Energy, effort, shots falling, shots not falling. He shot his knowledge base wad during his 70 second defensive tirade a week or two ago.

FYI. I was not impressed.

I have HUGE respect for Spoelstra as a coach.  This is a game where I have every expectation that the coaching discrepancy will be on full display.  I hope I'm wrong and the Hawks show up and ball out, but I'm expecting to be down huge at the half unfortunately due to coaching.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I have HUGE respect for Spoelstra as a coach.

His dad was the Blazers Vice President GM and much more. I’m not saying he doesn’t do work but that video room student fairytale is all bull$hit he’s a tool that was set up my daddy. 

Having said that, he could have been an unsuccessful tool but he did his work to keep what was GIVEN TO HIM!

Game time mood!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1_R32JTEx/?igshid=1cfd7pn2j8o0u

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I have HUGE respect for Spoelstra as a coach.  This is a game where I have every expectation that the coaching discrepancy will be on full display.  I hope I'm wrong and the Hawks show up and ball out, but I'm expecting to be down huge at the half unfortunately due to coaching.  

Talent wise we match up. So long as Pierce does not over think this by trying to play small ball with them. Unfortunately, I can see Pierce playing to their strengths instead of ours.

• Like 1