• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (Sunday)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is not right.  He's not moving well.

If he can't play full speed, why is he out there?   Get him out the game and let him heal up.

Don't get hurt even worse.

Might as well.  Sit Rondo too.  Let Mays and Goodwin run the show.

• Like 2

There is really no excuses for this. Miami traps and plays zones every game. Not being prepared for that is all on coaching. To add insult to injury, they are doing this without their best two way player player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is not right.  He's not moving well.

If he can't play full speed, why is he out there?   Get him out the game and let him heal up.

Don't get hurt even worse.

I'm sure he's not 100% but the biggest issue imo is Mia aggressively defending him. They always make it really tough on Trae and live with other guys beating them. Its a smart strategy cuz Hawks aren't winning without Trae. 

• Like 1

Forget all of that.  I want to see these players pick up their play when Trae doesn't have it going.

Despite being 0 - 5 FG, Trae has 4 assists.  He'll get double digit assists, even when hobbled ( if the game stays close ).

So where are these great teammates that can carry the load when he's not on his game?  They need to step TF up.  

How about carrying Trae for once, instead of him carrying the rest of the team?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

There is really no excuses for this. Miami traps and plays zones every game. Not being prepared for that is all on coaching. To add insult to injury, they are doing this without their best two way player player.

We must be tanking again.I mean with all of the injuries and our FA's not doing anything, why not trade most of them at the deadline, and move up on tankathon? lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Forget all of that.  I want to see these players pick up their play when Trae doesn't have it going.

Despite being 0 - 5 FG, Trae has 4 assists.  He'll get double digit assists, even when hobbled ( if the game stays close ).

So where are these great teammates that can carry the load when he's not on his game?  They need to step TF up.  

tumblr_inline_p7g1a86AFi1rul7g2_540.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We dont have anyone else..Thats why we cant max Collins..

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I'm sure he's not 100% but the biggest issue imo is Mia aggressively defending him. They always make it really tough on Trae and live with other guys beating them. Its a smart strategy cuz Hawks aren't winning without Trae. 

Nah . . . he can't accelerate forward. 

You can tell in all of his movements.  Side to side he's OK.  But that burst of speed is not there.

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

A Gallinari and Collins front court isn't going to stop anybody. 

I'm to the point where I'm not against seeing Gallinari at the 3.  I'm tired of seeing him get outmaneuvered for rebounds and acting like one of those inflatable tube men, flapping around the basket as people drive in for layups.

Waving Tube Men | Inflatable Tube Man Air Powered Dancers

• Like 1
  • Haha 3