• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lloyd Pierce has been Dismissed

Bonkers

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

This is my point on Stephen A. If Woodson was a white man, Stephen A would not consider him  a top 5 candidate for the Hawks. But because Woodson is a minority, I quote " my brother ", he should be.

I have not watched ESPN on a regular basis for years now. They are like the NY Post of sports channels. Garbage in, garbage out.

I haven't watched them either, I stay away.  It's the Jerry Springer of the sports world to me.  I've seen him support minorities but I've also seen takes where he is breaking his own race down and people are calling him Uncle Tom.  There is no consistency with his views from what I've seen except for the fact that it gets people up in arms and promotes people tuning in and watching videos of him and talking about him.  He's keeping ESPNs ratings up, collecting his paycheck, and playing the system.  Money talks.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

This is my point on Stephen A. If Woodson was a white man, Stephen A would not consider him  a top 5 candidate for the Hawks. But because Woodson is a minority, I quote " my brother ", he should be.

I have not watched ESPN on a regular basis for years now. They are like the NY Post of sports channels. Garbage in, garbage out.

Wait.  

What did I miss?  Did someone actually suggest Mike Woodson for the Hawks job?