• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (The Next One)

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

1:30 boo-boo report is out, and reports confirm that Bogdan Bogdanovic will be walking back in the room like Troy Barnes with Pizza on Community. He's reportedly on a minutes-restriction.

Kevin Huerter's got a tight back, but he's tight (probable). Cam, Dre, and Done are out, as expected.

Jimmy Buckets' still questionable with an inflamed knee. Two-way guard Gabe Vincent's got a sore knee but is probable.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The door to Sund's office is literally a non-functioning coke machine.  I mean, who still uses coke machines anyways.  Perfect cover.  He pretends to be walking down the hall then slips in while no ones watching.

Lastly, let's hold the Peppa tonight, folks.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@lethalweapon3 I hate you! I HATE YOU!!!!!! Mainly because I can’t stay mad at you. Have you ever been really really pissed at somebody and want to let them have it but when you come face to face with them you simply can’t because they are too classy and graceful? That’s lw3 in a nutshell. You are too good bro (no sarcasm). Please keep these game threads coming. Oh, the Spud on the last game thread, his uhhhh account was hacked and uhhh.. 😕 he’s too emotional and a genuine pain in the ass. (Hey, there is nothing in squawk rules that say I can’t bash on myself a bit; a vacation from myself isn’t possible as I’ve learned from Seinfeld). I’m gonna enjoy these game threads in the present time parallel to the way I enjoyed Nique in a Hawks uni from 82-94. A wise man 👨 once told me to release hate in my heart 💜 because it would only wind up hurting myself. 

My apologies to you lw3 and the staff. Thanks for giving this old Hawk fan many chances. 

Go Hawks!

We all have off days. 

The hawks particularly more than others

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Reddy V's been upgraded from probable to available, as per Kevin Chouinard.

~lw3

I saw 'Reddy' and I thought you meant Cam, lol.  I was thinking there must have been a conspiracy...both Bogi and Cam back :hehe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like the Heat a lot.  The Hawks still can’t lose two straight to them without their best player who’s been damn near averaging a triple double.  Just can’t, even if Melvin Hunt was coaching.

On another note, I guess the ship has sailed on Kevin getting to the line more.  That boy done regressed from .9 a game.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1