• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (The Next One)

lethalweapon3

Just now, REHawksFan said:

No. More like he's taken 7 shots and has 8 assists. Playing the right way like so many on here who complain about him want to see. 

So he's playing the way some board members want him to? And 8 assists to 6 turnovers isnt good...

I’m in the minority but I don’t mind Trae’s game at all.  Nunn only has 6 points and 1 assist after having his way two nights ago and Trae has been his primary defender, been much better off the ball.  That coaching adjustment and commitment from the player still has this game in reach  (and now the lead) on the road despite his poor shooting and ball security.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

I’m in the minority but I don’t mind Trae’s game at all.  Nunn only has 6 points and 1 assist after having his way two nights ago and Trae has been his primary defender, been much better off the ball.  That coaching adjustment and commitment from the player still has this game in reach  (and now the lead) on the road despite his poor shooting and ball security.

Trae is playing like Eldridge Recasner.

Or DJ Cas .. as I used to call him.

Eldridge Recasner | Atlanta Hawks

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Trae playing this way offensively has gotten them beat like 16 times this year so we'll  see if the defensive improvement makes the difference. 

• Like 1