• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (The Next One)

lethalweapon3

13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Really hoping its just a product of the Heat defense and not Nate. Good grief.

When you’re missing keys guys like Dre and are struggling Nate comes from a school where you slow the pace.  The Heat’s deliberate pace has helped them stay afloat with their rash of injuries, you want more qualitative, ball-moving possessions than quantity and quick shots.  As far as I can remember the Heat have had only one sustained scoring run, a win in itself for a defense ranked as poorly as we are.

Edited by benhillboy

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m in the minority but I don’t mind Trae’s game at all.  Nunn only has 6 points and 1 assist after having his way two nights ago and Trae has been his primary defender, been much better off the ball.  That coaching adjustment and commitment from the player still has this game in reach  (and now the lead) on the road despite his poor shooting and ball security.

He's not the problem tonight outside of missing some passes

Trae doesn’t need any time to heat up we all know this.  The hard foul on pathetic FT shooter Igoudala?  Love it.  This might be my favorite game from him this season this the sb!t he was doing the second half of his rookie season godamnit

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Really hoping its just a product of the Heat defense and not Nate. Good grief.

21 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

4th quarter, here we go. Let's pick up the pace.

Paced picked up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Makes no sense to have Gallo over him. He was also benched in favor of Solo against Boston when Nate was coaching.

Collins was carrying the team through 3 quarters. Why is he not playing??