Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Was that enough offense for you guys since y'all were falling asleep watching the Miami game.

yes-gif-8.gif&ehk=2cjkr40DSH5tCceidgceL0

And we needed every single one of those 3 pointers from just under 6 minutes to 3 minutes. Every single shot we took in that span was a 3 pointer - we made 5-6 (I think).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We kinda have a big problem when Cam gets healthy.

Snell CAN'T go back to the bench.  You almost have to start him, even if you reduce his minutes.  His defense isn't as good as Cam's, but his shooting is 10x better, and he doesn't make mistakes.  He's the type of knockdown shooter that Trae needs to pass to.

Bogi and Huerter are going to play.  So i guess Cam takes Solo's minutes?

And when Hunter comes back, the minutes get even shorter for the wings.

But never mind all of that. 

WE just won 2 games in a row.

Good problem to have.  Don't underestimate the coaching change effect on Cam. He felt like LP picked on him and he's obviously an emotional player.  I see good things from Cam going forward.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We kinda have a big problem when Cam gets healthy.

Snell CAN'T go back to the bench.  You almost have to start him, even if you reduce his minutes.  His defense isn't as good as Cam's, but his shooting is 10x better, and he doesn't make mistakes.  He's the type of knockdown shooter that Trae needs to pass to.

Bogi and Huerter are going to play.  So i guess Cam takes Solo's minutes?

And when Hunter comes back, the minutes get even shorter for the wings.

But never mind all of that. 

WE just won 2 games in a row.

Let's worry about that when we get to it and let's hope we get EVERYONE back at the same time for some portion of this season.

The move of the night for Nate was he switched Snell to MCW, he was killing Trae.  Trae moved over to cover Bacon.

• Like 4

Damn the Magic went 27-27 from the line.  Luckily we’ve been excellent this season at the line (18-19 tonight). I’ll take 26 assists to 12 turns all and every day.

23/9/6 for Gallo and some defensive praise from Coach Nate Dogg okay I see your creaky leg a$$.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

Can we take a minute to discuss Gallo's effort on D tonight and even last night? Nate getting the best out of him. 

Gallo actually tried to play defense - all about giving some effort.  He had some timely poke aways.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1