• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We kinda have a big problem when Cam gets healthy.

Snell CAN'T go back to the bench.  You almost have to start him, even if you reduce his minutes.  His defense isn't as good as Cam's, but his shooting is 10x better, and he doesn't make mistakes.  He's the type of knockdown shooter that Trae needs to pass to.

Bogi and Huerter are going to play.  So i guess Cam takes Solo's minutes?

And when Hunter comes back, the minutes get even shorter for the wings.

But never mind all of that. 

WE just won 2 games in a row.

Snell deserves to start. He would balance out the starting lineup so you dont have a ton of youth all at once on the wings. 

If Im going based on consistency alone, Im starting Snell and Dre together. Kev has really stepped it up lately though too. He is a much better basketball player now than he was when he was first reinserted as a starter.

When its all said and done, when healthy, all of our wings need to be played on a hot hand/ matchup basis only. If Cam cant hit, he got to sit. That goes for everyone.

But Dre and Snell right now are the 2 steadiest wings we have had all season. They should get first dibs as starters together.

Edited by RedDawg#8

LP would've thrown in the towel down 16 with 6 min to go..Probably pulled the starters cause they were tired..smh

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Snell deserves to start. He would balance out the starting lineup so you dont have a ton of youth all at once on the wings. 

If Im going based on consistency alone, Im starting Snell and Dre together. Kev has really stepped it up lately though too. He is a much better basketball player now than he was when he was first reinserted as a starter.

When its all said and done, when healthy, all of our wings need to be played on a hot hand/ matchup basis only. If Cam cant hit, he got to sit. That goes for everyone.

But Dre and Snell right now are the 2 steadiest wings we have had all season. They should get first dibs as starters together.

Yep..

Trae/Snell/Hunter/Collins/Capela

Rondo/Huerter/Bogi/Cam/Gallo/OO

Cam min might be shortened..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, hazer said:

Can we extend A’Capella until he’s 30, today? 😳

And re-sign Snell for whatever it takes.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Two years left on his deal. Really no need to

That’s 2 years too short

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Big thumbs down to OO. Fumbling passes and out of position on defense. Two turnovers. Zero points. Huge disappointment so far.

Onyeka won't be this bad forever, he'll eventually improve and at least be playable... I hope. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I think it was 1-232 for being down by 16 with 5 minutes or something left. I believe we were the one team that lost that game before. Amazing comeback win.

If anyone had doubts about Nate I hope this helps to eradicate them. I believe he's 4-1 now?

• Like 2