• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deandre a rising star ⭐️

Spud2nique

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I am all over Hunter as our next long term all star now. I liked him at draft time and like him more now. Hopefully he will be one hype pick I actually get right.

Your avatar didn’t give it away for the past year, I don’t believe you. 😂 

• Haha 3

He is a huge key for us in the 2nd half. Damn I miss this guy in the court for us. You feel comfortable as a fan when he’s out there. I hope 🤞🏾 they don’t keep pushing the timeline back but at the same time I hope they don’t bring him back prematurely. 

With him and Capela the way he’s been ballin on D, I think we are starting to establish who we are or at least want to be as a team. For now, we have solidified 4 starters, TRAE JC CAPELA and HUNTER. 

Cam, you are up! Does Cam want to be that 5th starter. I’ve penciled him in but he needs to play much much better, this teasing thing isn’t gonna cut it, otherwise it’s gonna be Huerter.

If it’s Huerter then we essentially have 3 offensive players (Trae/Huerter/JC) with 2 defenders (Capela/Hunter)

If its Cam, we have 2 offensive players (Trae/JC) and 3 defenders (Capela/Hunter/Cam)

Which do you prefer? I gotta go with the latter scenario even though the NBA has shifted towards offense over defense but I gotta give the nod to the defense here.

What say you?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He is a huge key for us in the 2nd half. Damn I miss this guy in the court for us. You feel comfortable as a fan when he’s out there. I hope 🤞🏾 they don’t keep pushing the timeline back but at the same time I hope they don’t bring him back prematurely. 

With him and Capela the way he’s been ballin on D, I think we are starting to establish who we are or at least want to be as a team. For now, we have solidified 4 starters, TRAE JC CAPELA and HUNTER. 

Cam, you are up! Does Cam want to be that 5th starter. I’ve penciled him in but he needs to play much much better, this teasing thing isn’t gonna cut it, otherwise it’s gonna be Huerter.

If it’s Huerter then we essentially have 3 offensive players (Trae/Huerter/JC) with 2 defenders (Capela/Hunter)

If its Cam, we have 2 offensive players (Trae/JC) and 3 defenders (Capela/Hunter/Cam)

Which do you prefer? I gotta go with the latter scenario even though the NBA has shifted towards offense over defense but I gotta give the nod to the defense here.

What say you?

I say Hunter qualifies as a two way player, not just a defender. He was our 2nd leading scorer before going down, He is way too efficient and versatile on  offense to be dismissed as defense only.

Yes, we have 4 starters locked in place. SG remains unsettled due to up and down play/injuries. However, Im comfortable letting Snell be the starter  at SG since he is reliable night in and out.

19 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I say Hunter qualifies as a two way player, not just a defender. He was our 2nd leading scorer before going down, He is way too efficient and versatile on  offense to be dismissed as defense only.

Yes, we have 4 starters locked in place. SG remains unsettled due to up and down play/injuries. However, Im comfortable letting Snell be the starter  at SG since he is reliable night in and out.

For sure but if I had to pick one or another I’d pick Hunter’s D over both Cam’s O and Huerter’s D. 

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

For sure but if I had to pick one or another I’d pick Hunter’s D over both Cam’s O and Huerter’s D. 

I agree with that, and admittedly Im being combative, but I'd also take Hunter's O over Huerter's O

12 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I agree with that, and admittedly Im being combative, but I'd also take Hunter's O over Huerter's O

Lol combative. Nah Hunter’s got it all, he’s in the starting 5, I guess it’s Cam’s D vs Huerter’s O, which will benefit us most and blend into the starting 5 best and whose best off the pine to lead the 2nd unit.

At this point though the entire package of Huerter seems more prepared than Cam’s inconsistency, inefficiency and overall lack of everything.

Pierce is gone, wonder if Cam’s leash gets a bit longer. He can’t continue to go 1-8 FG for games, that’s gonna kill us. At this point, hit open shots and play D if nothing else.

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol combative. Nah Hunter’s got it all, he’s in the starting 5, I guess it’s Cam’s D vs Huerter’s O, which will benefit us most and blend into the starting 5 best and whose best off the pine to lead the 2nd unit.

At this point though the entire package of Huerter seems more prepared than Cam’s inconsistency, inefficiency and overall lack of everything.

Pierce is gone, wonder if Cam’s leash gets a bit longer. He can’t continue to go 1-8 FG for games, that’s gonna kill us. At this point, hit open shots and play D if nothing else.

Right. I agree with those who say he needs a minimized and defined role. I, however, don't think it should be sticking him in a corner to knock down shots. He simply is too unreliable.

I would make him a slasher only and say drive to the rim. If they leave you open, eat that space up and shoot midrange. His priority needs to be getting to the foul line so he can see shots go in on a regular basis lol

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

His priority needs to be getting to the foul line so he can see shots go in on a regular basis lol

That’s true but too many times he’s bobbling the ball on the drive and losing it. When he actually completes the play he looks spectacular and usually tends to make hard driving layups look rather easy going lefty over Durant as an example and a couple other high profile stars, but he does this like 1/10 times and that destroys us as a unit. 

But he’s been missing open 3’s also so he’s just gotta take it upon himself to get better overall and do it fast to help us get going in the 2nd half of the season. I know he’s super young but he’s had a slow learning curve compared to some of the players in his class. Let’s go Cam, I wanna wear your jersey I bought 2 years ago damn 😂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s true but too many times he’s bobbling the ball on the drive and losing it. When he actually completes the play he looks spectacular and usually tends to make hard driving layups look rather easy going lefty over Durant as an example and a couple other high profile stars, but he does this like 1/10 times and that destroys us as a unit. 

But he’s been missing open 3’s also so he’s just gotta take it upon himself to get better overall and do it fast to help us get going in the 2nd half of the season. I know he’s super young but he’s had a slow learning curve compared to some of the players in his class. Let’s go Cam, I wanna wear your jersey I bought 2 years ago damn 😂 

Facts. Maybe he should be limited to backdoor cuts only and just meet the ball at the restricted area lol

• Haha 1