• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coming to America 2

JayBirdHawk

Think Arsenio may have been playing his true self in the first one and it was not "method acting" you know. Tongue in cheek or wherever. Great movie, ready for more. 

• Like 1

Just saw it! One of my fav movies 🎥 growing up as a kid. SEXUAL CHOCOLATE 🍫!!! Obviously sequels are never as good as the OG but I quite enjoyed it. Kind of brought a tear to my eyes.

Semi (no not Arsenio just semi lol) spoiler: A Hawk legend makes a guest appearance and I was dying laughing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Think Arsenio may have been playing his true self in the first one and it was not "method acting" you know. Tongue in cheek or wherever. Great movie, ready for more. 

I was one of the groomsmen at a friends wedding and convinced my counterpart bridesmaid to do a Randy Watson awkward pause ..point.. and exit stage left as part of our routine on the wedding floor, everyone loved it. 😊 Have you seen part deux yet @Thomas? It’ll transport you 33 years back! 😃 Your bones 🦴 will feel better after watching 😆

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Thomas said:

Have not seen it yet but we definitely will. The first one was such a fun time. 

The 2nd not as great as the original but it was a great watch. I'm still laughing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...