Gamerhate

• Moderators

Sidenote: I know I just about consulted Etymology professors before uttering The Rock's "Jabroni" around here. How old do you get before you learn to know the histories and meanings behind the insult words you use?

~lw3

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

When life gives you Meyers' lemons... Squeeze!

~lw3

I literally texted my friend that when he hit me with the news this morning 😂 Meyers 🍋’s not to be confused with Capela, NOT A LEMON! 😉 

• Like 1

Maybe I'm officially old but I could not fathom anyone live streaming themselves playing COD or HALO 'back-in-the-day'.  It would either be career suicide or folks could finally put a face to the voice of the person that they want to find and punch out. 

• Haha 1

He’s finally getting the education he needs....

Meyers Leonard is wasting no time making good on his vow to educate himself about the Jewish community in the wake of his anti-Semitic incident … TMZ Sports has learned the NBA player has already been in contact with multiple Jewish organizations and Jewish leaders. We’ve spoken with multiple people connected to Leonard and reps from several high-profile Jewish orgs. and everyone is essentially saying the same thing … nobody wants Leonard to be “canceled,” they want to help him learn and grow from this experience.

via TMZ 
  • Like 1