• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What player(s) would you like for the Hawks to draft this year

Blunt91

I know we don't know where the hawks will be picking at this year, However it is March and more eyes will be on the college players.   I think the Hawks will finish somewhere between 7th-9th standings.   With that said. there are several players that I like for the Hawks.   Corey Kispert would be a great pickup and a good backup at Small Forward behind Hunter.  James BouKnight is a good prospect who probably would make either Huerter or Cam expendable after next season.  I think Ayo Dusunmu is some one that could possibly be around the Hawks range when they pick.  He is a Combo Guard with good athleticism, scoring and decent passing.  He would be great pairing with Trae in the Future.    Who are some guys that you are looking at and/or like for the Hawks int he upcoming draft.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking into the draft, I think the Hawks could have their eye on Bouknight ( UConn ), Brown ( Texas ), Garuba ( Real Madrid ), Springer ( Tennessee ), or Mitchell ( Baylor ).

Barring a lottery miracle or season ending meltdown, I do think this is a draft the Hawks chase need vs potential.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I'll throw a European name at you all: Rokas Jokubaitis, the crafty PnR ballhandler who patterns his game after Dragic. He's not particularly athletic, but would be more of a sure thing than many of the combos who'd be available when the Hawks pick.