• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Flo Raptors

lethalweapon3

27 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

When is Bagdonovic going to make a freaking shot?  What a waste of money on that guy.

Folks were saying the same thing about Gallo until recently...lol..He'll start shooting better at some point..He's kinda streaky..He does have 4 assists to 0 turnovers..Makes up for Trae having 1 with 4 turnovers..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TOs (we had 1 in the 1st quarter, 5 in 2nd) , Missed shots and free throws and defensive issues.

Huerter 1-5, Bogi 0-4 (from 3).  That SG spot is still a problem.

Major problem

Cam still struggles offensively but at least we can count on his defense

• Like 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

TOs (we had 1 in the 1st quarter, 5 in 2nd) , Missed shots and free throws and defensive issues.

Huerter 1-5, Bogi 0-4 (from 3).  That SG spot is still a problem.

Really streaky. When they're making the Hawks are dang hard to beat. They just need more consistency. Kevin needs to attack the rim more. 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Really streaky. When they're making the Hawks are dang hard to beat. They just need more consistency. Kevin needs to attack the rim more. 

Kevin is who he is Im afraid....

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I want to see Bogi do that as well, instead of just being a spot up 3 point shooter, that is not his greatest skillset.

I said it before and not much feedback, but do y'all see the difference in how other teams wings are getting to the rim, attacking the paint off the dribble? Now watch our wings, they are basically just spot up shooters. Occasionally they dribble in to mid range or FT line shots, but none of them are getting to the hole off of the bounce.

Im telling ya that to me is a huge missing element in our offense. We get no dribble penetration outside of our point guards. It's why we are always settling for long jumpshots

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I said it before and not much feedback, but do y'all see the difference in how other teams wings are getting to the rim, attacking the paint off the dribble? Now watch our wings, they are basically just spot up shooters. Occasionally they dribble in to mid range or FT line shots, but none of them are getting to the hole off of the bounce.

Im telling ya that to me is a huge missing element in our offense. We get no dribble penetration outside of our point guards. It's why we are always settling for long jumpshots

I think we've been saying only Trae can get in the paint and get his own shot for the last 2+ years

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Let me add, if our wings do penetrate its only to kick it back out, never to actually finish.

As I typed, Kev just mossed a fade away midrange instead of stepping in and getting contact

Cam can drive and finish when he takes his time, otherwise it's a turnover.

Hunter was showing that ability before the injury.

We are getting outhustled. Toronto is quicker to the ball.