• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

USA Basketball practice gonna be real awkward when Trae and LP meet again.

Like a bad breakup combined with her immediately moving on with the guy that was supposed to be your friend, AND they end up getting married faster than your entire relationship of just dating lol 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Hornets are  not trying to be caught right now. Hayward and Ball are really adding an "it" factor to that team. 

We would have to play them in the play in round if the season ended today.

7 vs 8 seed for the automatic berth, loser plays another game against winner of 9vs10 game. So in this scenario we would potentially have to play the Hornets AND Raptors in a sudden death type game just to make the actual playoffs just to face Philly or Brooklyn in the first round.... geez laweeze. 

Again, the Hawks have to avoid any play in scenario at all cost. I can already see that ending badly. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Stop it...He wont be this bad forever..

It seem like it already has been forever.  When has this dude had a good game?  and do you want to trust him?  People are giving up on Cam and this guy is worse.  I find that very strange!

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What fresh hell is this 😮.........ZERO 3point attempts for Snelly tonight! :laugh1:

Refreshing to have a player not pigeon holed in to one singular style of play. Kid just makes the best basketball play game in and game out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

It seem like it already has been forever.  When has this dude had a good game?  and do you want to trust him?  People are giving up on Cam and this guy is worse.  I find that very strange!

Who gave up on Cam?

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Im giving up on both for the record! lol

Dre, Kev, Snell are the top of the wing rotation, everyone else better get in where they fit in.

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

We could always trade Collins and throw in Bogi to make the numbers match? How about that? lol...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

They know that good defenses especially in the playoffs will trap the ball out of Trae's hands or force him to take bad shots.

What good defenses?

• Brooklyn?
  • Milwaukee?
  • Charlotte?
  • Indiana?

The only good defense in the East, is Philly ( mainly because of Embiid's presence in the middle ) and Miami ( when Jimmy and Bam are causing havoc ).

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Again, the Hawks have to avoid any play in scenario at all cost. I can already see that ending badly. 

AS long as we are healthy with our top 9 guys, I'm confident we can and will win. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Look at Gallo now...They were giving up on him too..

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Who are these people - name them.  I only remember 2 squawkers 'giving up' on Cam.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Hawks need to go ahead and drop the "interim" off of his title. 

No one available has his track record. Winning coach without ever having big time players. 

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Stop it...He wont be this bad forever..

This season has been grueling for players, not a lot of off days, lots of protocols to deal with. Players that have been hurt have been specifically slow to get going. Wasn't long ago where everyone including myself though Gallo was cooked to a crisp and he's just put up three straight games where he looks like the player he's been the last several years. Only a matter of time until Bogi who has been extremely consistent since coming into the NBA, returns to his mean as well.