• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

AS long as we are healthy with our top 9 guys, I'm confident we can and will win. 

Give me the 6th seed and the Bucks please lol

Or, personally I'd prefer the 5th seed and face Boston or Miami. I feel like that would garner much more respect if we pulled out a series win vs them. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Agree.  Gallo was looking rough for a minute after that ankle injury - He looks like the player we expected now.

Now imagine breaking your knee cap..lol..Mental hurdle to get over too..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I'm not as worried as I was a week ago. Once Hunter, Cam, and Dunn are back and 100%, the 8th seed will be a distant memory. 

That may not happen this year bro. Definitely Dunn is at risk and Cam is anyone's guess. Hunter should make it back but could be another month before that happens for all we know. 

Good win against a team that is at least competitive with Fox, Hield, and Barnes. Hawks blew them up inside and out though. 3rd solid game in a row for Gallo! Imagine when we get Bogi off the schneid like we did Gallianri.  Then lets mix in some Reddish and Hunter when they get back.

Go Hawks!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 4

Cam and Bogi are on my Sh*t list. But its only business, nothing personal.

I reserve the right to change my mind. I only care about who has the hot hand and making sure that they get the minutes over "name" guys who are slumping. When Cam and Bogi explode for big nights, then Im back on the bandwagon. Right now, Im living in a mansion made from their bricks this year lol.]

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

That may not happen this year bro. Definitely Dunn is at risk and Cam is anyone's guess. Hunter should make it back but could be another month before that happens for all we know. 

There's no way Hunter is out for another month if he's already doing on court workouts and playing 4 on 4. I thought Dunn was close as well? Maybe I'm mistaken on him. Cam will be back as soon a his Achilles calms down. 

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Even Supes has somewhat given up on him and want him on the bench with a reduced role.  But you guys just love to argue about nothing

Says the dude who literally tried to argue with me without actually talking to me. Special dude you are. 

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Give me the 6th seed and the Bucks please lol

Or, personally I'd prefer the 5th seed and face Boston or Miami. I feel like that would garner much more respect if we pulled out a series win vs them. 

And that's absolutely crazy to say . . . but I agree.  Give me Milwaukee.

If it's anyone who can neutralize Giannis at the rim, it's Capela.  The X-factor would be if we could slow down Middleton.  The rest of the team, I do not fear at all.  The big thing is that Lopez may take Capela away from the basket with his shooting.  May have to zone up Milwaukee to have a chance with them.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

There's no way Hunter is out for another month if he's already doing on court workouts and playing 4 on 4. I thought Dunn was close as well? Maybe I'm mistaken on him. Cam will be back as soon a his Achilles calms down. 

Dunn is expected to play 'end of March' 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Good win against a team that is at least competitive with Fox, Hield, and Barnes. Hawks blew them up inside and out though. 3rd solid game in a row for Gallo! Imagine when we get Bogi off the schneid like we did Gallianri.  Then lets mix in some Reddish and Hunter when they get back.

Go Hawks!

Sacramento isn't that competitive, but a convincing and comfortable win against a bad team is what good teams get so definitely a good showing. We were blowing games like this one under LP'S watch all to often.