• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Good win against a team that is at least competitive with Fox, Hield, and Barnes. Hawks blew them up inside and out though. 3rd solid game in a row for Gallo! Imagine when we get Bogi off the schneid like we did Gallianri.  Then lets mix in some Reddish and Hunter when they get back.

Go Hawks!

Buzz 🐝 man comes in pimping late 😆 I actually stayed beginning to end tonight, I’m gonna revert back to late party appearances.

You shoulda seen the way they talked to me. 😢 But I held me own f that.-pinky

• Haha 2

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

There's no way Hunter is out for another month if he's already doing on court workouts and playing 4 on 4. I thought Dunn was close as well? Maybe I'm mistaken on him. Cam will be back as soon a his Achilles calms down. 

The 4v4 news has me thinking he may make a surprise appearance sooner than later, similar to Bogi magically appearing out of nowhere lol

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

There's no way Hunter is out for another month if he's already doing on court workouts and playing 4 on 4. I thought Dunn was close as well? Maybe I'm mistaken on him. Cam will be back as soon a his Achilles calms down. 

Dunn is expected to play 'end of March' 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Let's simplify it - let's get off the merry go round - who are the people that gave up on Cam.

That wasn't even the point I was making.  I was making the point that there is more patience with Bogie vs Cam.  Won't waste my time going through post  for that reason

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Must have missed the update on Hunter, last I heard he would be re-evaluated on the 19th. Dunn may very well be damaged goods for life, even if he makes it back. Which I'll believe it when I see it. 

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

3rd solid game in a row for Gallo! Imagine when we get Bogi off the schneid like we did Gallianri.  Then lets mix in some Reddish and Hunter when they get back.

Yes sir! 🕧 2 🕕 went Spud. Can’t wait!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Sacramento isn't that competitive, but a convincing and comfortable win against a bad team is what good teams get so definitely a good showing. We were blowing games like this one under LP'S watch all to often. 

They still have 15 wins vs our 17 coming in. So its not like they were the Pistons with 10 or the Timberwolves with only 8.

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Even Supes has somewhat given up on him and want him on the bench with a reduced role.  But you guys just love to argue about nothing

Wanting him on the bench right now isnt giving up on him..lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Buzz 🐝 man comes in pimping late 😆 I actually stayed beginning to end tonight, I’m gonna revert back to late party appearances.

You shoulda seen the way they talked to me. 😢 But I held me own f that.-pinky

This is working for me. Watch the game and make a post here and there. That last comeback and all the negative BS when we were down 20, its just best if I don't read that.

Its best for the board and best for my standing on the board should I say something really bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Buzzard said:

This is working for me. Watch the game and make a post here and there. That last comeback and all the negative BS when we were down 20, its just best if I don't read that.

Its best for the board and best for my standing on the board should I say something really bad.

Well this was my first squawk game beginning to end but I’m gonna just watch next time. I don’t care to have arguments, specially against people rooting for the same team as me, kind of lame. I’m old school.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Wanting him on the bench right now isnt giving up on him..lol

Terrell...The statement was Bogie get well...We are going to need you.  No such thing was said about Cam which mean that there is more faith that Bogie will get right and benefit the team vs Cam.  You do see what I'm talking about right?