• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, terrell said:

OO had 5 rebounds in 10 minutes of play. Collins had 5 rebounds in 28 minutes of play..

OO plays beside Gallo, JC mostly plays beside Capela. 

I bet almost all of JC's 5 rebounds came when Clint was sitting lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

OO plays beside Gallo, JC mostly plays beside Capela. 

I bet almost all of JC's 5 rebounds came when Clint was sitting lol

Gallo had 7 boards..lol

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Gallo had 7 boards..lol

In 29 mins yes. Im just saying, OO's rebounding rate would be much lower next Clint who is collecting more than his fair share of rebounds lol

JC was under his average, Gallo was above his. Just one of those games. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

In 29 mins yes. Im just saying, OO's rebounding rate would be much lower next Clint who is collecting more than his fair share of rebounds lol

JC was under his average, Gallo was above his. Just one of those games. 

Nah. Collins got muscled on defensive boards all night..Got the ball snatched by guards..Fumbled passes, etc..OO outplayed Collins tonight imo..In his limited min. Looked good guarding on the perimeter too..

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

BTW, for anyone interested:

Hawks have a net rating of +45 in the 4th Qtr since Nate took over. That's 1st in the NBA. By a lot.  They were -8 prior to Nate. That was 30th in the NBA. By a lot. 

SSS but that stat is enough to make Nate the permanent coach if it stays that way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Hawks have a net rating of +45 in the 4th Qtr since Nate took over. That's 1st in the NBA. By a lot.  They were -8 prior to Nate. That was 30th in the NBA. By a lot. 

Like "Nate and day"..... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Good work ReHawksfan!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I'm Tony I'm and we start being able to finish games and there's some consistency to this turnaround u got look at travis like man I know he was ur boy but let's not do that again.  Realistically we got a few more years to see what trae, kevin cam and dre gonna be , I don't want to wait but all these players we want them to be like took most.of 4 years to bloom

For all of you who are anti Cam Reddish, Boo!  Go!  He's fine.  If he's all you have to worry about, you've got life made.  

Stop and think.  He played one year in college and was injured for most of that year.  He had surgery and missed summer league and the start of the season.  Just as he was beginning to figure out the NBA game, Covid-19 abruptly ended everything.

A really, really short pre season after being off for months and months.  Then, condensed season with no time between games to work on stuff - - too busy with the Covid-19 testing.  Now, he's out with an injury and you want to pick on him,  Bah!  Humbug!

:sun:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, terrell said:

Nah. Collins got muscled on defensive boards all night..Got the ball snatched by guards..Fumbled passes, etc..OO outplayed Collins tonight imo..In his limited min. Looked good guarding on the perimeter too..

Let's not get carried away now.  While Collins did get out muscled around the boards, in no way shape or form did OO outplay Collins.  We needed all of Collins 16 points.

Okongwu is doing his job as a backup big.  He's defending, rebounding, and getting points when the opportunity presents itself.

• Like 3